Freshtel’s Managed WiFi Hotspot service will help resolve the following business pains associated with Public Wi-Fi:-
Managed WiFi Hotspots Service
1. The ex user can automatically be connected when they pass by the wifi area. How can we solve this issue?
2. Is it possible to allow system to automatic log out a user if the user downloads movie, you tube, …etc to ensure the line is always clear to others users?
3. To fix the guest usage by:-
a. ½ hour (automatically log-out) or
b. Fix by bandwidth (eg. 512Kbps max. per user)
1. Avoid slow access by other users
2. Avoid user download the heavy stuff
However we must emphasized a Detailed Requirement Study needs to be undertaken and all parties to finalize and agree on all requirements. Also to ensure fast deployment, requirements must be kept simple & minimal.
BENEFITS IN A SNAP-SHOT!
What do you resolve from using us
|1)‘My users always complain Internet slow & every time I increase Bandwidth, it’s never enough & it’s still slow!’
2)‘Some users are hogging the bandwidth & streaming High Definition video like forever at the expense of other users’
3)‘I need to manage the passwords manually & have to verbally inform the password to each user every time!’
4)‘My staff force have high turnover & each time the previous password is lost resulting in the user not able to access internet!’
5)‘I need to prevent users from surfing porn!’
OUR SOLUTION – PNT SERVICE MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
2) Captive Portal
Maximum concurrent connections – Limit the number of connections to the portal itself per client IP. This feature prevents a denial of service from client PCs sending network traffic repeatedly without authenticating or clicking through the splash page